Cruise lines offer a variety of dining options, whether you're looking for a routine dining experience or a more flexible one.
- Traditional Dining provides a structured dining experience, where you dine with the same guests and same wait staff each night. Your seating choices include:
- Early Dining (6:00 – 6:30 pm)
- Late Dining (8:00 pm).
- My Time Dining offers seating anytime in the main dining room during open hours (6:00 pm – 8:00 pm). With this option, you arrive at your leisure and get seated at a different table each night, with different guests and waitstaff. This alternate style of dining offers flexibility, especially when traveling with children.
- Specialty Dining offers unique themes and cuisines such as Italian, Brazilian and Asian. Reservations are made directly with the cruise line, and a cover charge is required.
- Main Dining provides buffet style dining, featuring an endless number of options for breakfast, lunch or dinner.