bookitA tuxedo is not required on most cruises, though men should bring a dark suit for the formal dining night(s). For convenience, many cruise lines offer tuxedo rentals.
Articles in this section
- What information is required when pre-registering with the cruise line?
- How do I pre-register with the cruise line?
- Do I need a REAL ID to travel?
- Can I bring alcohol or other beverages onboard?
- Do I need a passport?
- How can I get a passport?
- What documentation is required for non-U.S. travel?
- Do I need a Visa?
- Do I need to have my middle name on my ticket?
- Are there international travel restrictions for children?