Similar to the airlines, cruises plan their itineraries well in advance. However, unexpected situations such as weather or mechanical difficulties may result in the cruise line changing the itinerary, or in rare cases, canceling the cruise. All cruise lines reserve the right to make changes based on the safety of their guests and crew. If an itinerary change is necessary, cruise lines may substitute another ship or port of call.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- Carnival Cruises Past Guests
- Celebrity Cruises Past Guests
- Disney Cruise Line Past Guests
- Holland America Line Past Guests
- Norwegian Cruise Line Past Guests
- Princess Cruises Past Guests
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Past Guests
- Are special rates available if I sailed the cruise line before?